CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

DCWV Stacks

Hello all,
Well i just ordered a heap of DCWV stacks on joanns even though they dont ship to Australia but my mums friend lives in america and is coming down in about a week and she has so kindly offered to bring craft stuff back for me so i am so happy and i got all the products at half price.
I went for a drive to Big W which is 3 hours away from where i live and to my suprise they actually sell most of the DCWV stacks and at cheaper prices then i have found any where else (except Jo anns) so im really pleased to know that i CAN get them in my state (without having to pay $40+) So now im just waiting for my stacks to arrive so i can create some beautiful cards and projects with them and share with you.

SO SO HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment