CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

YAY... Stylish Blogger Award

I have recieved my first award thanks to Kim from Kimiz Kraftz.
Thank you so much for this award it was very unexpected since ive only had my blog for a couple weeks.




Upon receiving this award I must:
 
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
 
Eight things about myself
  1. I have 1 daughter and a lil man on the way :)
  2. I only found out about the Cricut at the end of last year, before then i would cut all my shapes out by hand. so so glad i brought one when i found out about it
  3. I love everything crafty
  4. My craft room has now turned into a nursery so all my craft stuff is in boxes at the moment :( doesnt stop me using them though
  5. Im Australian
  6. Im only 21
  7. I really need to buy more scrapbooking things i dont have many due to the fact we dont have any good scrapbooking stores in my area
  8. I love my partner and my children more then anything.

Now for the 8 people i have discovered.. This is going to be a tuff one.
Jessica @ Chick-n-Scrap


Thanks again it means alot.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Thank you for thinking of me. Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate this award.

    ReplyDelete